Sunday, June 13, 2010

It sucks being a girl...

Once a month, without fail, I swear it seems as though a demon takes ahold of me and spews venom from my mouth... because I know it's not me.

Its certainly bad enough feeling bloated, fighting cramps, and having to lug around a case full of tampons and pads everywhere you go, but its even worse when you have mood swings that would make even a bi-polar patient look at you like you're crazy. And the worst part is, is that when the venom springs forth, there is nothing you can do to stop it. You hear it... you acknowledge it... you even feel bad about it... but you can't stop it!

So... if you are one of the victims of my wrath, I apologize with emmense sincerity, and I only recommend that maybe next time you find shelter, but I can not lie and tell you that the demon has died... cause it will be back to visit for a few days next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment