Tuesday, December 22, 2009

TMZ.com...

Ok... so as we all know, the incredibly talented Brittany Murphy passed away this past weekend. This news was brought to us first by TMZ.com....a news source that, in my world, if far more prompt and accurate with NEWS. This fact was argued by my friend, Josh, who adimately stated that TMZ is not a valid news source. I had to argue with him about this... I mean, who gives us the news about the White House, the First Family, Iraq, and health care better, and more promptly than TMZ? In a flash, I know about what Michelle Obama will be wearing to a ball held at the White House, I know about the dog owned by the First Family, I know about the artists who perform for the soldiers in Iraq, and I know about botox injections and their effects on ones health. So, I ask you... how is TMZ not a valid news source?

No comments:

Post a Comment